Ride On-Demand Pilot
Ride On-Demand is a curb-to-curb shared-ride service that will enable customers to request a ride during service operating hours by calling our call-centre at 905-815-6105.
Customers will be able to travel from one address to another within the designated zone or to our transit hubs in the same zone.
This service will be provided through the use of fully accessible transit vehicles and standard Oakville Transit fares will apply.
Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Ride On-Demand is a shared ride service. Depending on capacity your trip may not be a direct trip. Please allow yourself ample travel time to reach your destination
- Customers can request a trip booking a minimum of 15 minutes in advance and up to a maximum of two hours in advance of their desired pick-up time
- The last available pick-up is 15 minutes before end of service
- Minimum trip distance of 400 metres is required per booking
- Customers must be ready two minutes before their scheduled pick-up time to avoid being recorded as a no-show
- Drivers are not required to wait past the scheduled trip time for Ride On-Demand trips
- Customers are permitted to book and travel with up to four guests - subject to vehicle capacity availability